ABOUT OUR TEAM
When we employ our carers we look for many qualities that include:
- Passionate about care
- Good communication skills
It is important to us that you feel comfortable with our carers, we will try to match our team with your needs and preferences as much as we can. If for any reason you are not comfortable with our carer we will be more than happy to discuss this matter with you and support you the best way we can. Each team member is equipped with items that is necessary for them to carry out their duties. We will make sure that the carers have the following to ensure that needs are met at a high standard:
- Personal Protective Equipment(PPE)- Our carers have a duty to ensure your safety from infection. They will use disposable gloves and aprons whenever necessary. These will be disposed of appropriately.
- Liquid soap, Hand Sanitiser and paper towels – All our carers are trained in Infection Control, which means that they can clean and sanitise their hands to ensure that you are protected.
- A telephone- We like to make sure that our carers stay in touch with our management team, this enables them to report information immediately or to ask us for information or advice without delay.
- Paperwork- Part of our job is to record and report your care. Our carers will write in your personal notes at the end of every visit.
This way of working means that our team always have everything that they need to carry out their duties and also that we do not clutter up your home unnecessarily. We believe that we should fit into your lifestyle not complicate it.